Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Been a Whirlwind!

I am so sorry that I have neglected my blog this past month, but boy oh boy has life been crazy. I have a TON to post over the next week so watch out! My oldest graduates from high school tomorrow, we have a new puppy, and I am back in school. I just keep reminding my self that this too will pass! I am going to start off my blog postings this week with some fun pics! The first pictures are of my graduate Austin. Because I am me, I took all of his graduation pictures. I couldn't bear to give this special task to someone else!!  We used several locations. My favorite was Pebble Beach, my son's "The Warehouse" (by the way the building is condemned, but there were some great shots!!)
THE WAREHOUSE




 PEBBLE BEACH/ CARMEL



The next pictures are of our new puppy Lola. She is a Yorkie and is as cute as a button!!


Thanks for indulging this proud mommy! Next post...Crafty Stuff!

No comments: